View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 07:58 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I have struggled thru the BIA and Independent Living Centers and been thru Directories of Agencies for at least 30 years. They just kind of mumble off and collect their Pay Check and do whats necessary (shuffle mock evaluation forms) to keep the next Grant floating. (for any sense I can make out of it) I would really love to be proved wrong. You should see how Voc Rehab handled this.

When I call Human Services in other areas, many of them dont know about any Agencies in their respective areas at all. There is no practical navigation or structure of any kind. This Advocate is obviously what I need because I sure cant do it myself. If you would kindly consider my Disability and the open ended nightmare of dealing and navigating the SS System once. Oh yes I am in the right group !

I have tried to get them to help me locate affordable Housing because I have a few special needs. I cannot live in crowded areas or in a Project, in some Apartment full of invalids, or Group Home. I cannot even spend more than 2 hours in town, because of the Traffic and Crime. I have POST TRAUMA, many people are not clear on this and confuse it with PTSD.

My Sequeleated System does not process any Chemicals or MEDs or DOPE. Sensitive to Diet and Environmental. Many people have this, why not me ? I have been humiliated and abused by the Local Neuros for not taking their Zombie Meds, which I cannot process in the first place. All I did was ask for any info what typically happens to Survivors as they Age. I did not go looking for any treatment. My condition cannot be diagnosed with an MRI. If they know so much, all they need to do is read their School Books. I did.

Why will no one answer me, but give me* talk ?

Where is SS when you need qualified Medical Assistance ?

BIA and Independent Living is a fantastic idea in theory, but not in practice that I know of. I had the same expectations that you do too, for 35 years. The let down and humility is too much for me to just keep doing. This is why I am asking for an Advocate, because I cant do the struggling and fighting anymore. It will kill me.

I am a "Severe TBI Survivor" with Sequelea. PTSD is for sissies, I have what the Brain Injured call POST TRAUMA....... I can only take so much dysfunction from the system before I go into Overload Seizure.... not even the BIA has had much compassion for this at all. No one is old enough to know what its like for a survivor except for me, that I know of and would be an excellent Case Study.

After a life threatening 'wrong prescription horror story' lasting 3-4 yrs. I Holistically solved this without Meds and pretty much by Clean Diet and Nutrients. Mega Vitamin Therapy... by going to the University Libraries in California.

there are a number of Vital Health Issues I need addressed that I am at a point where I need an Advocate that will guide me thru the system here. Because I sure cant follow the Crossed Signal open-ended rules. I am a Senior with TBI Sequelea limited mobility. Trying to stay active. *edit* I am not alone. The state of Medical Affairs in this country are atrocious *

I dont understand why none of you would think after 35 years that I havent tried all these Agencies. I have done all the study and research to Cure my Severe TBI myself... I did this 20 years on Crutches. *

Do you have any idea what its like to go to the SS Office and see one of these Guards toting a Pistol ? It means they have a reason to do this? , , , or are they just making it up? Is one any better than the other ? Is there something we need to be concerned about going to one of these offices ??

Do you have any idea what its like for a 'POST TRAUMA' to see Cars going thru Stop Signs/ Lights, people on Cellphones weaving into Head On Traffic, Road Rage and people driving Nascar 75mph in a 35 ? What about being harrassed, mugged and shot at by the Law Enforcement ?

I am rightfully asking for an Advocate. There are Agencies such as the BIA and Independent Living that claim to do this for the Elderly and Disabled. When I call them on it, then its a Trail of Smoke thru a House of Mirrors. Whats up with this ?

I would like to ask this of an Grantor or Philanthropist of the BIA in front of a room full of Brain Injured.

They have Home Care Givers. Why is having an Advocate or a Backup of some kind, so much different ?

For 35 years I have asked what am I supposed to expect (Healthwise) as I get older ? No one has answered me once.

I do not have the capability to manage a dysfunctional system.

Do you ?

West Glacier, Montana

Last edited by Jomar; 09-17-2015 at 10:47 PM. Reason: edits per guidelines
Omicron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote