View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 01:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default latest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
When you get a chance would appreciate some updates on your son, as well as job possibilities.

Praying for you & family,

Gerry
Hi all,

Thanks for your prayers and kind thoughts. Things are moving very slowly here. I've been sick with an infection an asthma the last few weeks but I'm gradually recovering. I didn't get the job but I feel at peace about it as I don't feel it is the right time for our son as he is not coping well with the amount of change he already has to deal with. He did say he was glad I would still be around for him. I have been looking for a position for several years now and my health issues and the lack of flexibility around hrs /duties/gaps seem to be a major issue for employers. I'm beginning to think, sadly it's time to accept the inevitable, especially as both my health and my son's is so up and down. When I have less on my plate, I plan to consider volunteer work. In regard to houses, there has been nothing within our price range coming up in the zone although there are a couple of people thinking about selling. I have several real estate agents I meet with each week but so far no luck. We are we are ready to sell ours as it is a townhouse we have outgrown, although we will miss it as it is delightfully located near the river where you can hear the birds fly over and is close to parklands and walking tracks. Our son has been up and down but overall he is improving. He is stressed about not finding a house in the zone yet as all his friends are talking about going there. His latest thing is to refuse to go to counselling when he was just starting to make progress. School holidays start this afternoon. Your ongoing prayers for a breakthrough are much appreciated, Booklover
booklover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (09-19-2015), DejaVu (09-22-2015), EnglishDave (09-18-2015), Enna70 (09-19-2015), ger715 (09-18-2015), Lara (09-18-2015), RSD ME (10-06-2015)