Thread: New To Site
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 08:48 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepaw View Post
Oh Spike!

We all have such tragic stories. Often of care gone awry. I believe Morton's neuroma are one of those things like my plantar fibroma that just don't reliably do well when messed with. So difficult when the cure is worse than the original condition and of course we have no way of knowing. If my original injury was treated differently I likely wouldn't be here either.

I am so glad that you have found us as I know you will be making friends here. Of course, live in-person companionship is wonderful but there are very meaningful connections to be had here with people around the world who understand you better than most.

It is so beautiful that you have maintained such a positive attitude. We all know what a challenge that is (sometimes daily) and how important. I am sure your faith has been a deep support to you. That was the one thing that in the beginning I prayed I wouldn't lose. Hasn't happened yet!

I am glad to that you found a replacement doctor. Our care providers can make such a difference.

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing you around.
Thanks LittlePaw. That is very kind of you. Better watch it though. I'm a RASCAL in Sheep's clothing! GRIN

Just a warning. <Smirk>
-Spike- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (09-18-2015), RSD ME (09-18-2015)