View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 09:43 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default HELP, Feeling overwhelmed

Hello all;
To make a long story short I hope

In process still of getting diagnosed and most of all treated. SO confused, I have had some cardiac testing that does show some issues. But also have been suggested to Thoracic Outlet Syndrome or Subclavian steal. My chest pain feels as if someone takes a vice and squeezes or a contraction where it peaks . Terrible pain, torture really as i'm sure many of you are experiencing. It has affected both arms and even breathing. I sometimes also get a weird sensation in jaw, I know that in the past i had spinal stenosis due to a slipped disk i do not have the result anymore. (threw them all away when went through a deep depression in past) This has been a struggle I think started from a car accident. No one ever suggested up until now that it might be that. Have gone to top neuro in past for what i thought was MS. And also near syncopal episodes each time wanted me to go somewhere else. I didn;t but never once mentioned TOS? Now i have severly impacted function and try to continue to work a 40 hr wk job at a desk with computer. My ins company is denying Nuc stress test, and working on a Thoracic Mri which they are giving a hard time for . My next option will be the Er if they dont get on board. I find myself crying alot lately, (son left for boot camp) also just with the chronic pain and frustration. I called today to ask for some anti inflam or pain med just to get through. Waiting on call back . Just don't want to suffer depression as well. Just needed to vent if you read through all this THANK YOU!! Sometimes it helps just to write it out.
ConfusedpossibleTOS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote