Thread: Arachnoid Cyst
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 12:12 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default I'm with you Dave.

"I am of the type who like 'labels' on things. I like structure. Even though nothing can be done, I like the finality, the conclusion, a name brings."

Dave.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain Dave. I do not think normally. No matter how hard I try. The many bad diagnoses that I have gotten are ones that should be cured with medication but guess what? Meds don't work. So I have ended up with the label of simply being crazy while I refuse to give up and absorb that label and stop doing all I can to be a productive person. But I am to the point that filing for disability is my only option for feeling better because then, I wouldn't have a reason to keep trying my hardest only to fail every single time because my view of the world is so distorted by the "asymptomatic" cyst that rests on the part of my brain responsible for interpreting what I see. I hope they can remove mine and I will be normal for the first time in my life but even if they can't or wont, it would be a blessing for someone to tell me that the way that I feel isn't my fault. No one would ever feel that way that I do on purpose.
wishIdaKnownsooner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote