View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 06:47 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVTBI View Post
Okay as always I turn to here with some weird symptoms.

For a while I have been having what I would call attaxks, not panic, heart rate stays the same and they don't really give me anxiety to think about. So I'm almost ready to rule that out. But strangely what has been happening is I will get quite dizzy, maybe a little headache, my vision will change and I will have to lay down. Usually in a minute or two it will go away, vision takes a bit to create back to normal, I'll be really tired then I'll just feel relaxed. Maybe a few muscle twitches, nothin major

Today when I did that I closedy eyes to rest and they started rolling around, I mean rapidly. When I tried to stop them I couldn't, I went on to wake up without the ability too move my hands feet anything. I could feel them but not move. I thought ok I'll just relax and it will pass, and it did.

The sleep thing I am really not that concerned about, well trying not to be about either of them, my question is has anyone else experienced this? I know there is such a thing as psychogenic seizures, and I have been diagnosed with the standard post concussion depression anxiety etc.

However it just doesn't feel like anxiety. Any thoughts?
Side note!! I am asking too because I don't even want to mention it to my doctor because I do worry it's all in my head!