View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 08:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Keep the Faith, Sam

Hi Sam,

Generations ago, some people had thought some conditions were "all in someone's head," that certain people were simply "crazy."

Research into all kinds of conditions, including mental health conditions, have now proven otherwise. There is science-based evidence for the conditions some people used to think were simply manifestations of "crazy."

Not so long ago, many thought this of serious neurological disorders like M.S. and other conditions. THOSE types of ideas were silly.

Sam, you present as very logical. Your thinking, as you present here, is clear and organized.

I do understand your concerns about what may be causing these experiences you have described. It's "normal" to have concerns about these experiences.

I am glad you are getting your thyroid fully checked out.

Any migraine headaches? Any migraine headache history in your mother's/father's family? Any migraine headaches before or since your concussion?

Any other type of headaches?

Have you had EEG testing, where they place leads on your scalp?
If so, were these tests done with a strobe light as well as without a strobe light?

Any "odd" odors or smells noticed, odors others do not notice -- maybe like smoke or burning rubber, or another you can describe?

Any "odd" changes noted within your field of vision? Any tunnel vision? Any objects changing sizes, becoming larger or smaller as you look at them? Any other visual symptoms? Any flashing lights, any visual auras?

How well do you sleep?

I hope you have a fun weekend!
Anything special planned?

We are all here for you, Sam.
I honestly feel you will find an answer(s) and relief.

Love and Prayers of Support,
DejaVu

DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (09-19-2015), barbo (09-19-2015), EnglishDave (09-19-2015), eva5667faliure (09-19-2015), ger715 (09-18-2015), Littlepaw (09-20-2015), SamG11 (09-20-2015), Wren (09-18-2015)