View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 01:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

I will try to do things some things I have not done in a long while I have to motivate myself harder I know. I say to myself all thoes sayings like when life gives you lemons make lemonade and so on.

Man you all have been so NICE! as for the cane I saw a lady have one at the hospital I should of asked her where she go it, it was all blue with flames VROOM VROOM! again she has taken her cane and made it fun right, a diffrent angle at life is all she did and I need to find for myself, a diffrent angle a diffrent perspective I think I need to find my rose color shades I had in the 80's LOL

As for writing about RSD there are so many others who have been doing it on this board, so much better than I could I look at myself as a new commer at this even though it is 2 years I have had this other of you had it for so much longer, and give such good advise and comfort.

I have got to say I want tolose weight these meds make me fat RRRRRRR I try to stop eating but I think they put something in them to make us eat so it works into our bodies? just my thoughts on why I get the munchies.

I wish everyone a pain free day, thanks for reading a whiners thoughts......
flippnout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote