View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 08:43 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I'm going to give a more in depth, detailed, description of my symptom(s).

I NEED to get to the bottom of this. And just maybe, someone can put together the peices.

I'm going to be 15 in October.

It all started when I was around 10 years old. This weird dreamy,unreal, out of body feeling would just CLICK on. Sometimes it would turn on and I would have it for 5-10 minutes... Others it would last hours. But it NEVER got to how bad it is today.

It was not constant either. I would only get once in a while, lets say once every 3 or 4 months. And It was not a worry to me cause it ALWAYS went away.

Then,

October 17th, 2014, I hit my head playing football in my friends yard ( as you all know) when I hit my head it clicked on again. I never thought it was PCS and I just kept playing thinking my dreamy feeling would go away.

Now here I am, almost a year later from that day, and am still in a CONSTANT unreal, dreamy, body is numb, feeling. It is ruining my life.

It gets worse when:

I eat or drink bad foods such as artiffical sweetners/fast food/soda
After showers
Physical activity
Anxiety/stress
Going out to dinner at a restaurant
In school
Stores, malls, etc.

And no matter what I try, it cant get better. It can get WORSE but never better. It always goes back to my Moderate level, which I'm always in.

Now back to when I had it BEFORE my concussion.

I have thought day by day why I had it before, and here is some stuff I put together:

- I realized now that every time It clicked on, I was dehydrated in that day.
- The day of my concussion I had no water and just Energy drinks
- It would click on high stress level days

It's almost like my body cant handle whats going on anymore. It's lacking SOMETHING. And I don't know what. I feel like an empty human being with no life inside me.
SamG11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (09-20-2015), barbo (09-20-2015), bizi (09-20-2015), DejaVu (09-20-2015), EnglishDave (09-20-2015), ger715 (09-20-2015), Littlepaw (09-20-2015), vintagewine (09-20-2015), Wren (09-20-2015)