View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 10:39 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default MS related dermtitis?

Has anyone heard of a dermatitis related to MS? I have already seen 3 doctors in two days over a horrendous and crippling rash that covered my hands in a single day, and has moved on to my body. Unfortunately after I had seen the last doctor and now it's the weekend.

Tomorrow I do intend to call the dermatologist as soon as they open. But she has suggested it could be related to MS, at least when it was on the hands. I can't find any information concerning it, so I don't know if it's normal to move onto the body.

I haven't had any kind of a fever, so German measles should be ruled out, though honestly if you want to know what it looks like, look up German measles images. What ever it is, the creams they gave me aren't helping, the Zyrtec (only anti-histiamine I can take) isn't working. And ice/cold water calms it some but doesn't make it go away either. Ugh this bites. And really really hurts. They're like a million tiny burns and when they group up they're just one huge blister.

There's been no changes in any of the soaps, foods, or anything within the house, so I'm stumped on this.