Thread: Cloud of Fog
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 06:49 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillsmiling View Post
Hey twin, I am right there with you today, but I really try to take it easy on myself. Sundays are typically the day I'm the hardest on myself because I can't be with my family and church family at Church, but I have learned HE knows my heart, and where I long to be, and HE wants the very opposite of me beating myself up because of my limitations. I've tried to take that lesson and apply it to every day of the week. Sometimes it's a win some days I fail pretty bad. I say on days like today be EXTRA kind to YOURSELF. Watch football, start a movie marathon, call a loved one that is understanding or uplifting, rest, try to focus on what you can do.......not what you can't. Don't beat yourself up by ruminating over the past, or worrying about the future (waaaay easier said than done.) Just be sweet to yourself! Hug!

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
Oh My! You are indeed my relative. I wish I were healthy, I'd recruit you in our ministry. You hit the nail right smack dab on the head. Sooooo easy to say, hard to do! Thank you so much for your kindness.

A game of Dominoes anyone? GRIN
-Spike- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (09-21-2015), stillsmiling (09-20-2015)