View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 06:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiix View Post
But after a few hours that egg is gone and I wake up. Every morning at 4. So I have some cereal with cream and some tea. I usually fall back to sleep after about 2 hours then wake again after a short time, about an hour or two. That totals about 6 hours of sleep. After I get up again, I have some breakfast and some coffee and stay awake, in misery for the next 3 to 4 hours. I fall back to sleep again around noon after a little lunch then awake again around 1:30. I usually feel ok by then so I stay up until suppertime. After supper I usually fall back to sleep pretty easily for a while. Then I stay awake until I fall asleep for the night, about 3 or 4 hours, then it starts all over again. I don't sleep a full 8 hours ever, it accumulates over a day. But I feel it's not enough.
When you write about being "in misery," what do you mean? Misery from being over-tired? GI misery? Another form of misery?

Do you get exercise in order to physically tire your body?

Do you feel you react to foods, easily falling asleep after eating certain foods because the foods feel "sedating?"

Have you had a Glucose Tolerance Test recently?

You have mentioned sometimes feeling overly stimulated from the events of a previous day. Do you feel this is anxiety? Something else?

Some people experience difficulty returning to "baseline" once their emotions have been stirred up. Calming their nervous system can then take hours or days.

DejaVu

DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote