View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 07:23 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I'm not a good sleeper either so I understand how tiring it can be waking up so many times and then again early morning. However you seem to have a lot of different sleeps during the day too.

Sounds as if your body clock is off.

I have to make sure I get a nap in the afternoon or my vertigo gets much worse by tea time. Even if I get 15 minutes to 30 minutes, it helps me a lot. I call it my power nap.

I don't find Inositol helps me sleep but have used it on and off over the years for anxiety. I certainly have found taking a Tryptophan helps me sleep better though I try not to take them every night.

I think some people just are lighter sleepers than others too. Bladder issues, pet noises, pet cat jumping on face, neighbourhood noises etc.. I used to set up really good "sleep hygeine" habits for my children who weren't good sleepers but it's hard to follow it myself these days. Finding enough hours in the day for the down time before going to bed is difficult.

edited to add: being an hypervigilent person like myself doesn't help with sleeping at all. Perhaps your anxiety alone is the cause of the sleeping issues... just thinking out loud.

Last edited by Lara; 09-20-2015 at 07:39 PM.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-20-2015)