View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 10:51 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default what you found worked

I'm looking to try what you've done with the CBD. I was hoping for some more specifics of what you've found worked for you - trying to find a base to work from. Things like:
  • what brand CBD you have used and like and how do I know the right type of company to get it from so it's the real deal,
  • any you don't like,
  • is there a strength level of your CBD (been a bit confused on the different websites and trying to figure out a baseline),
  • how much do you take as a dosage,
  • once a day or twice or more,
  • how long before you noticed an effect,
  • have you maintained your dosage or has it increased over time,
  • recommendations for someone starting off

I appreciate your posts and hope that the pain relief has continued. Could use some myself. I've got PN with the cause unknown, take minimum 600mg of Lyrica a day, I can function okay but it's wearing on my body after 5 years. I know you aren't a doc so my questions are more what have you learned from experience. I'll be ordering it online to be delivered to a state that does not allow medical mj but from what I've seen for ordering the CBD as the primary it's not an issue.

If you'd prefer to send the answer as a private email I can allow that through the site, currently I don't, you'll just need to respond saying so.

Thanks for considering.
callingdoug is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote