View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 03:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Yikes!!!

MAN BOOBS!!!
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!
Olsen...thank you thank you thank you.
Forgive me.I don`t know whether to laugh or suffer from shock.What a thought? You just never know do you,when using these lotions and potions what the outcome might be but MAN BOOBS? This would never ever ever have crossed my mind.
Oh...I am so sorry but my daft sense of humour has taken over again.
Imagine my son waking up with an enormous pair of KNOCKERS.He`d die... and my daughter and I would be bereft with jealousy.
Which is where your comment about late development comes in Tena. At this very minute I am madly massaging lavender cream into my lesser than less assets hoping for a pair of giant MELONS by the morning.

Oh gosh...really I am too bad..way way too bad.Forgive me but I have just been through a trauma.See my new post if I manage to write it up.
No..truly,thank you for this warning.He will have to cope with insomnia now,and believe me,when he knows the whole truth he will thank me for it.

Tena. What a beautiful reply and I feel truly priveleged that you feel that way.I would love to meet you too and having watched your documentary,am indeed proud to be associated with you.If ever you have the chance of visiting the UK you would be surely welcome at my home,providing you can tolerate two huge dogs.[Once I put my home back together again]

ECD. Does lavender keep away daddy long legs? The bain of my life and the only insect which brings me out in goosebumps.

Love to you all
Steff
x
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote