View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 06:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiler1993 View Post
Hi dreamer - my doctor has given sfn diagnosis with a partially negative biopsy . My ENFD was normal (on the lower end but within normal limits ) but my SGNFD at the thigh was way below normal limits . I also had a QSART which showed reduced swear production at the thigh and a repeat of that which showed the same plus prolonged sweating in my hands . Based on that he diagnosed as sfn . It took my doctor like 2 months to actually contact me with my results but if you already have results then that is a little bit different I suppose . Did you have SGNFD measured ? Also what were you values for the test ? Have you had any other tests that were positive ?
My doctor hasn't called me back...I have been waiting a few weeks already, and he just hasn't called. I left a couple of messages for him and the lady told me that he sometimes takes very long to call back. My numbers were 15.9, 18.8, 20.2, which apparently according to the lab are great. I've had bloods and besides b12 in the low 300's, nothing else is positive. I haven't had any other tests for SFN. I'm so confused as to why he can't just return my phone call though....
_dreamer_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote