Thread: Is it possible
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 07:08 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you for replying.
I'm seeing a neurologist on 29th. They sent me a form to fill in, I had to ask mum about family illness. Seems like all the ladies and one male has thyroid that completely stops and then they get something wrong with adrenal system.
My dad has type 1 diabetes that runs on the male side.
Mum has pemphigoid that affects connective tissues, and the women have b12 and vitamin D deficient. My brother is also prescribed b vitamins in tablets.
He has hydrocephalus and spinal bifida epilepsy and congestive heart failiure.
My kids have athsma eczema and hay fever and Raynauds between then.
I am going to neuro as I have no sensation when bladder ful and need to catheterise. I have had episodes of very leaden fuzzy legs and was walking like I'd been on a horse, which after sleeping seemed to go. I lost control of bowel and because of this went to GP who said I had low tone in back passage. I was given a number to call for physio. 6 weeks later my right foot felt odd when walking like the middle toes were sinking and I couldn't tell what my big toe was doing. My gp sent me for scan on lumbar and sacral spine as I have had two surgeries to release nerves compressed by disc. That came back ok, problems yes but not enough to cause my issues.
My middle toes still feel tingling and fuzzy.
Sorry it's so long a post. My great aunt died from MS. We are living in NE Scotland and I heard that we don't get enough sun! So much going thru my head.
Blairzo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote