View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 12:12 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you for the response. I was beginning to wonder if anyone was reading these boards. =)

I had a nasty fall back in 2006. I kinda of stumbled back a couple feet and landed hard on a cement floor. The X-Rays showed a cracked tailbone (WC waited 6 to send me for X-Rays) I continued to work with pain all these years (had 3 boys to support as well as myself) . The pain only got worse as time went by. It finally became more than I could handle and I can only sit for short periods of time, stand for short periods of time, have trouble walking without pain (and move very slow) and sometimes it takes me a few minutes to straighten up when I try to stand. (I have cervical injury as well).

I was wondering if someone could tell me what this MRI means.

My primary is a chiropractor and he read this but did not mention anything. I am not due to see the QME until December. That is a long time and prior to this MRI, they (WC) cut out all pain meds so I am cramming down Robaxin (750mg), Naproxen (1000mg) and Xtra Strength Tylenol (1000mg) every 4 to 6 hrs. Gonna kill my stomach and whatever but need to at least take the bite out of the pain.
blgreens is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote