View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 05:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wes is 17, sometimes I forget to mention that. sorry

He was easily led into seeing the therapist and it has helped steady him up a bit. He wants to be busy and doing things, so he seems to be trying like crazy to hold it together.

Yes, it hurts when our kids hurt. And there is the fear of loosing them to add to it. Terror of loosing him. He's such a good (5 foot 11 inch 180 pound) little boy.

He needs to know who to turn to when he can't decide for himself and he needs a plan on where to go when it gets too much for him. He has to have coping skills because I won't live forever. That scares me. That if I make all of these important decisions now, he won't know what to do for himself later.

This relationship is not healthy and never has been. It was easier when they were little because I could arrange play dates and be the one in charge of how they interacted together. I was so greatful for the last breakup, but it was just as hard on Wes as this one is now. I just hope the little lady has the kindness to stay away and leave him alone to grieve. He's just too fragile right now to make the best decision for himself and he'll take her back in a heartbeat.

sigh. Poor, sweet boy.

gonna take the little boy (14 year old, 5 foot 11 inch 225 pound son) to physical therapy now, but I will let you all know how Wes is doing.