View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 06:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default rocky ketamine infusion linked with poor success?

Hi, I had a very high dose out patient ketamine infusion over four hours yesterday. This is the third one I've had using this protocol. I've been having them about every two months. I had effective drugs to prevent nausea and hallucinations exactly the same as before. During the last two, I pretty much slept the whole time. However, I have some emotional crisis going on right now and I was very agitated, hallucinating, talking a lot and when I talked about the emotional things bothering me, my blood pressure would shoot way up. My sister was with me and could help divert me from the subjects that were causing trouble. At least for a time. The nurse told her she needed to guide me away from those topics causing my blood pressure to shoot up. I also have POTS so this was a problem with the pulse and BP.

All in all, it was a pretty rocky experience emotionally for me this time. My question is:

For those who've had ketamine, did your experience *during* the infusion affect how well the infusion worked?
cdwall is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote