View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 09:47 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tb12 View Post
Hi guys

Does this seem like weakness or balance issues?

When standing still on two feet upright I feel like I'm going to fall forward or backward, or to either side and I have to tense my leg muscles to catch me from falling and toppling over..

If I try and stand on one foot I can but I am literally rocking like I'm walking on a tight rope

I can walk on heels and toes and what not without issues besides cracking joints and pain ...

Also noticed if I roll my leg 2 to 3 times I am spinning like a top in my eyes and dizzy ...is that normal?

Is this weakness or balance? In your opinion?
What do you mean by rolling your leg? If you can walk without issue on your heels and or toes then your issue could be positional. I have all of the arthritis issues myself (I am only 33) and while I have never gotten dizzy as you're experiencing, I have lost strength of certain muscles when I ended up in certain positions. Yoga all but cured my issues. I know how bad chronic pain can make you want to simply exist and take it easy which is the worst thing that we can do. Are you spending a lot of time sitting or laying down with little exercise? If you are, I would suggest that you do some yoga and get some walking in as you are able. I am no doctor but from my own experience, when I began doing yoga and walking, a lot of my issues that are very similar to yours were greatly reduced and I got a ton of mobility back that I lost in my accident. I no longer needed anything more than Ibuprofen.

Check out this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448 It literally changed my life. I never bought any yoga videos. I simply googled a lot of yoga on the internet and began my own program. I hope this helps.
wishIdaKnownsooner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote