View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 12:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up I vote balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tb12 View Post
Hi guys

Does this seem like weakness or balance issues?

When standing still on two feet upright I feel like I'm going to fall forward or backward, or to either side and I have to tense my leg muscles to catch me from falling and toppling over..

If I try and stand on one foot I can but I am literally rocking like I'm walking on a tight rope

I can walk on heels and toes and what not without issues besides cracking joints and pain ...

Also noticed if I roll my leg 2 to 3 times I am spinning like a top in my eyes and dizzy ...is that normal?

Is this weakness or balance? In your opinion?
I still have bad balance after a car accident two years ago. The shower was a wicked place if I shut my eyes. Periferal Neuropathy jumped on me after the wreck and balance was one symptom. I studied videos from U-tube abput how to do exercises for balance. I am better but the improvement was slow. I usually do a spin bike daily. The TV videos IMO were not effective enough to stand out. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.P.S. I, at one point started falling and had to use a walker. Couldn't manage to step up on a street curb, thats weakness. Was in a muscle-wasting phase of Amyotrophy. Yea, two things at once.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote