View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 05:41 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Hi VHDude,

Since you feel you've had symptoms of gluten intolerance, have you tried a gluten-free diet?

The NT Gluten/Celiac forum is here: http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum13.html

You can ask for copies of the radiologists' reports on your X-Rays and MRI. You then might better discern which practitioners are telling you a story closest to the truth.

You might look into magnesium for muscle relaxation.
Please see the "search" function here on NT. There are countless posts on magnesium.

hope this helps.

Make yourself at home on any forum here.

Hope to see you around the forums.

Warmly,
DejaVu

Hello everyone and thank you Dejavu. Well..my chiro THINKS I may have a disc problem. The last week I've had an issue with aching in my right trap along my thoracic spine. He said there might be a slight disc bulge that's compressing nerves. You would THINK it would be something serious. I get tingling in both arms and both sides of my back. My legs tingle intermittently. Today my legs feel really un balanced. So Here I go.. back to the neuro that thought I had MS to get his advice. My MRI's and xrays are normal. Dejavu I'm working on a gluten an dairy free diet. The thing is..I usually get suckered into it atleast once a week. Intentional and non Intentional. I'm also getting burning behind my right eye as well. You would instantly think MS..but I'm thinking maybe Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.. some sort of postural issue. I looked at the link that was provided for TOS. I know it's easily missed by doctors. Has anyone here have or had TOS that experienced dizziness or leg issues?
VHDude78 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote