View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 07:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Ditto for me :(

I'm right with you and BioBased on this. I have small fiber neuropathy and even though I am better pain wise than I was when I started this journey 2+ years ago I still cannot make plans with friends or family because this monster always reaches up and says...no, no, no !

Example: Tuesday night my 10 year old grandson had a soccer game. I told his parents I would meet them at the game and bring my grandson (they work in the next town over and his game was there also). I can drive in small spirts just nothing longer. Wound up having a lousy pain afternoon, moaned and groaned all the way there and could not make it past the first set of bleachers. Thank goodness it was his teams bleachers or I would have just sat on the opposite side ! Took a pain pill and kept thinking someone was going to have to leave and drive me home......thank the good Lord the pill kicked in and I actually enjoyed the 2nd half of the game and my grandson scored his first goal and I was there to see it.

I worked at the same place for 26 years before being laid off in late 2012. So many friends there who called all the time wanting to go to lunch. I've said no so many times they just quit calling. I can't blame them. I blame my SFN.

So no you are not alone.....I have a feeling many on this site are in the same boat we are.

I get so tired of asking my kids to go to the grocery store for me because I WANT to go and can't.

Just rambling....thanks for listening.

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (09-24-2015), Enna70 (09-24-2015), ger715 (09-24-2015), PurpleFoot721 (09-24-2015)