View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 12:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey Spike....what an awesome day u had ! So happy u got to do that but so sad u had to pay for it. But i totally understand......I might get through the day doing stuff I probably shouldn't and I'll pay for it just like u said.....I moan, groan and cry until hopefully I fall asleep.

I know my friends aren't gone......and I could call almost any day and they would meet me for lunch but the thought of getting ready wears me out. And like said above....talking on the phone wears me out too. (never, ever would have believed that as a teenager, as I was laying on my bedroom floor talking on the phone all night to a boyfriend...and on a land line no less!) I seem to have periods of extreme fatigue with this and it hits like lightening and I have to go to bed.....Right Then. The kids will miss me at the table and I'll be in the bed.....lol....they just laugh at me and ask if there is anything they can do

BioBased......I absolutely understand not being able to go to a funeral. I haven't attended one in years. My husband goes for us but sadly he passed away just 3 short weeks ago on Aug 30th....only 58. I took my pain pills and did all the stuff that was required of me. I felt bad sitting in a chair to greet people as most of them probably had no idea I have this monster. And I almost missed his service ( at which time he would have said "that figures!" ) I laid down and didn't wake up until 5:10 pm and his service was at 6 pm. I was going to wash my hair before I went but that didn"t happen......but I didn't care what I looked like and the service wasn't a half mile away so I got there right at 5:30.

Thank u for giving me some time away on other thoughts and so nice to meet u

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (09-24-2015), Enna70 (09-24-2015), ger715 (09-24-2015), stillsmiling (09-24-2015)