View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 03:56 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by St George 2013 View Post
I've been keeping up with u since u came on NT I use to be pretty active but health and life gets in the way sometimes.

Thank u for the thoughtful words about my sweet Bubba....we were married 35 years....since I was 17 years old. He, like your husband, would call if out in the evening asking how I was and if he needed to come home. Most of the time he had gotten called in to work so it would be kinda stupid for me to ask him to come home but it was sweet of him

I saw many of my old friends at his visitation....most were my work friends but after being there for 26 years u get to know quite a few people....all had been through most of my married life with me and a lot of them knew him personally.

I'm lucky in that I am surrounded by my immediate family......2 children, Luke 35 and Christina 30. I have 4 grandchildren ranging in age from 9 to 15, 3 boys and a girl. Plus my mom lives in an addition she build on to my house last year. Bubba was like a dad to my son-in-law so he's taken it pretty hard like the rest of us. No more words of wisdom from him for he is silent now.

Thanks and I am blessed to haver u all here to talk to.

Debi from Georgia
Debi,

You are in my prayers. Peace be with you. You are a real warrior!

-Spike-
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (09-24-2015), Enna70 (09-24-2015), ger715 (09-24-2015), PurpleFoot721 (09-24-2015), St George 2013 (09-24-2015)