View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 11:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Yes, sounds like pcs

So, read the vitamin stickie at the top and get what you can going in your system. These things will help you deal with stress which the injured brain does not like.

Vitamins and supplements are no cure all though.

Get your upper neck checked too. This can get out of whack in a car accident and the neck can mimic concussion issues.

Hang in there. You will pull through, but take it easy and reduce stress.

Take care!

poetrymom

Symptoms I had: dizziness, light and sound sensitivity, fatigue, tinitis, occasional headaches and migraines,

Symptoms as of 5--2013: poor sleep, tinitis, some confusion /short term memory blanks, balance. The other symptoms are mostly gone, but flare up if I OVERdo something.

Therapy I had: vestibular

3 months in: I could drive more and for longer distances. I felt like a younger, happier version of myself and I feel so blessed to have this feeling.

9 months in and I am working full time. I do get tired, and some sound and light sensitivity from time to time, but mostly I am over most of my symptoms.
I pray every day and I m praying for your recovery.

Over a year in: I can multi task (limited) and have humor in my life. But when I am tired, I am very tired.
poetrymom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lilyNYC (11-04-2015)