Thread: ssdi review
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 07:53 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hello everyone I have another question I requested my Benefit Planning Query (BPQY) and I received it today My first BPQY just wanted to keep the BPQY for my records its good to have but I understand everything on the BPQY other then where it said SSDI work Activity it as Trail Work Months O - Month of Cessation NA what I don't what this is (Current SGA Level $ 1,090.00 and their is a amount in their I haven't worked since 1995 why would their be a amount in their and what does Current SGA Level $ 1,090.00 does that mean they have me down as working? everything else is 0 under the SSDI Work Activity don't know why in the Current SGA LeveL their is a amount of $1090.00 and I don't feel like call SSA they are so dumb founded so if anyone knows why that amount is in their let me know because if its a mistake and they have me working that is why that amount is in there then I have to call anyone help me understand what that is because if I don't have to call then I don't what to just don't know what that amount is Thanks for the help
sable081 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote