View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 09:39 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sable081 View Post
Hello everyone I have another question I requested my Benefit Planning Query (BPQY) and I received it today My first BPQY just wanted to keep the BPQY for my records its good to have but I understand everything on the BPQY other then where it said SSDI work Activity it as Trail Work Months O - Month of Cessation NA what I don't what this is (Current SGA Level $ 1,090.00 and their is a amount in their I haven't worked since 1995 why would their be a amount in their and what does Current SGA Level $ 1,090.00 does that mean they have me down as working? everything else is 0 under the SSDI Work Activity don't know why in the Current SGA LeveL their is a amount of $1090.00 and I don't feel like call SSA they are so dumb founded so if anyone knows why that amount is in their let me know because if its a mistake and they have me working that is why that amount is in there then I have to call anyone help me understand what that is because if I don't have to call then I don't what to just don't know what that amount is Thanks for the help
The SGA amount is the same for everyone on SSDI. It changes every year, so they're just letting you know the current amount. If you're not going to work, it won't effect you.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (09-25-2015), Enna70 (09-25-2015), sable081 (09-25-2015)