Thread: Some one help.
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 12:26 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi and Welcome,

I am glad you found this soft place to land. We all understand how hard this is and offer a great place for compassion and support. I am sorry that you are among our ranks. It always breaks my heart when the young must suffer so.

I second the PM suggestions. It's time to get back on with someone to help you fight this monster back once again. Coming at you in your sleep! That's just not fair. Is nothing sacred?

Your mention of the blisters made me think of Low Dose Naltrexone. Dr. Pradeep Chopra recommends it and has had good luck in lower extremity cases with skin involvement per his case studies. Might be worth a look and is not something heavy to throw at your young system.

Are you taking anti-oxidants? Vit C would be good during this time and some topical lidocaine or Epsom salt cream might be helpful. If walking is difficult, maybe do some stationary bike or get in pool somewhere if you can, aquatherapy and gentle exercise can help so much.

Please let us know what happens and come see us to share, ask questions or get a virtual soft hug.

I am sending some now,

Shine Your Bright Light
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (09-25-2015), Enna70 (09-25-2015), Jennareimer (09-25-2015), PurpleFoot721 (09-25-2015), RSD ME (09-25-2015)