View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 10:33 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Thumbs Up Update…Day 3…HUGE RELIEF!

This is day 3 and I wanted to share an update on this product and how my body is responding. I am truly amazed by the WINS (wearable intensive nerve stimulator). I had tried the TENS prior in therapy sessions but didn't really see much of a relief. However with this… my pain has been reduced by at least 50%!!!!! 50%!!!!!!! I keep waiting for something to happen (because like all my treatments, my body seems to shift to deny what I am trying to do) but this has honestly been consistent pain relief. I knew that it wouldn't cure me but it is allowing me to strengthen my hurt foot without the ridiculous pain I have been in for the past 5 months.

It is almost comforting as well when I get the alternate hour therapies. I was nervous to sleep with it but it is so subtle when I sleep I don't notice.

I have been alternating legs to wear the Quell & I have CRPS in both feet. The first day I put it on my worse foot which I quickly switched legs because my foot seemed to be confused at first and I had some nerve "tingles" in my foot. It quieted down in about an hour & I think my nerves are happy now

I even forget to take my tramadol & oral ketamine because I feel so good. That has NEVER happened! I have more relief from this than the 5 blocks I had over the past year and the it's only $250. Which in the grand scheme of things, isn't too bad. The company really seems to stand by their product and offers 60 day Money Back Guarantee if it doesn't work.
Inspiretoday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
birchlake (09-27-2015), catra121 (09-26-2015), Enna70 (09-26-2015), Littlepaw (09-26-2015), mama mac (09-26-2015), PurpleFoot721 (09-26-2015)