View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 02:19 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Janieg, for sure you are doing a lot of your own research.

Back in 1991, and I was 53, I was having a hard time after menopause times. I'm trying to recollect it all but I remember finally going with Premrin as that is what all the doctors were giving to women. I don't know if it's still around or not.

My breasts got rock hard and then I started to do what research I could via Alterantive Medicine Magazine that I was subscribing to. AM is not pro premrin. I did get off it and don't recall how long it was until I "found" integrative MD's.... Thinking back, one the first bloods that Dr. Gruenn did was DHEA. I never heard of it. I was low. Maybe I was in my late 50's just don't recall all the timelines. I was put on DHEA and have been taking it ever since. I get my DHEA levels monitored annually and feel this is the right path for me and breast health and my daily iodine.

During all these years too I was living with a sluggish thyroid and for 10 yrs the MD I was seeing dismissed it all and went by the lab numbers.....not symptoms. Long long saga on that issue.

Anyway, I really trust Life Extension Foundation's work and all their research and thought I'd post this informative link.

http://www.lifeextensionfoundation.o...hments_01.html

So my thoughts on breast health.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
janieg (09-27-2015)