View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 07:59 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Winter View Post
There are proven links to long terms issues from Marijuana issues as well as abusers with psychotic tendencies. Also, the evidence of cannibus with neuropathy relief is similar to that of the current drugs that are pushed in that they mask the symptoms and do not treat the underlying issue. i would be wary of many current articles looking to selectively promote marijuana for the good while ignoring the bad. I am not against medical marijuana, pain is something no one should suffer with long term, but to say its completely safe is simply ludicrous. Marijuana is a drug, just because its a plant doesnt mean it is wholesome and wonderful for you. It can be abused like any other drug. And there are confirmed studies showing its damage on the brain.
1.I just read through this whole thread. I haven't tried mj yet (for neuropathic pain). Back in my high school days I was pretty experienced though.
I don't see how on earth synthetic opiates, muscle relaxers, and drugs like neurontin and lyrica can be anything but worse as far as health and side effects go. NO way! We have yet to find out what will happen to a young person who is on these cocktails for 20, 30, 40 years. I think the majority of peace loving hippie pot heads from my parents era are actually pretty healthy (doing yoga and drinking smoothies now and they smoked for 5, 10, 20 years- some still do. I personally do not believe it's a gateway drug. It might be addictive to some people, but no more than the crap handed to us by our doctors. I could go on and on about how ridiculous I think it is that alcohol is legal when marajuana isn't, but that's not the point here.

2. Wouldn't tea bags filled with a measured dose be a good way to administer the bud? It isn't legal here, but I am trying to think of options for my future since I am young and this might be the rest of my life.
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
beatle (09-27-2015), dogwalker (09-27-2015), Joe Duffer (04-27-2019), madisongrrl (09-28-2015)