View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 07:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I found edibles useful. Smoking too. I am hopeful that my neuro is involved in NYS program that launches in 2016. If not I will discuss options for obtaining another doctor to start the 6 month process of being his patient prior to prescribing it, as NYS has odd parts to the law, including no combustion of actual marijuana- oil, tincture, edible only.

Doesn't trouble me, save it seems to show special interests who make devices and such were considered. Oh well.

Like Healthgirl I am a bit young to be okay with "here take all this Lyrica you'd like". I decided around six months ago to see how I'd do without it, as chronicled elsewhere, as the side effects were too much and the pay off, decreasing.

My symptoms march on. I'd love to have some of those 10 mg sugar free candies around from CO or a vaporizer for some comfort. Perhaps I could enjoy more than one in ten meals.

But then the world might collapse, because cannabis is evil, right?

I am thrilled so many get an option to try it to treat pain, even happier it works for many. If it seems to worsen symptoms or make up upset or trouble you, like anything in this world everything is not for everyone.

So, yeah, stumbled in here while waiting for my boy to fall asleep. The pulpit is yours, whomever is next.

The backup dude to surfer00 abides.

Jon
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
beatle (09-27-2015), pinkynose (09-28-2015)