View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 09:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMarie View Post
HI Ada, I have mine scheduled tomorrownight. I think I actually just have chronic fatique syndrome, maybe even low O2 from asthma.....but test will let me know I suppose. I have begun snoring the last two years.

I am jsut getting over a bronchitis and laryngitis the last 2 weeks. the back of my throat still feels sore. But, they said as long as my nose is not stuffy I am OK.
LEt you know how it goes tomorrow. Told me bring something comfy to sleep in, and can watch cable TV until I am tired,
Di

ERGH, now to set up the follow up mamgram and first time Colonoscopy......
Di
Hi Dianne! Nice to meet ya by the way. hey, don't mean to get off topic here, but ""Please set your mamo up soon" This and RSD, children, and the elderly are my passion. The reason I say this is 3 of my sisters were all diag. with breast cancer (a lot of times 8 out of 10, is non cancer) well my sisters all got the cancer. My one sister's was caught early, she only needed radiation, but looked like she had a bad sun burn. Now, my older two, had surgeries, ports put in for the chemo, lost all their hair, and radiation and I am so HAPPY to say that they are cancer free.. 1 for 4 years.. the other.. 41/2 yrs. Anyway, as far as the sleep appa. My husband had snoring, and he would actually stop breathing in his sleep. I was afraid to go to sleep thinking, he could die. I had to give him a hard jolt with my arm to wake him up and tell him to roll on his right side. he scared the ba-jeebies outta me! He is fine now, has the sleep appa. machine and all. I am wishing ya all the best of luck. This is controllable!! Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote