View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 10:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi ya Mary! Many thanks my friend! "Yes' my voice is a singin' LOL I take the neurontin 300 mg. in the afternon and now, 600 in the P.M. (Before I see my pain man. doc. in one month. Oh, did I tell all you friends, that he is "So pretty" LMAO HA HA! Thanks again

Mary! Love, Desi

Hi Artist! Thank you, I too hope that the Kadian does it's job. Artist, you were so very right about me using the term RSD AND the term CRPS because this pain Dr. is really on top of this and he said for me to use both too. so, thank you! (This was a while back that ya told me) Anyway, Yes, I do agree with you that long term Physio is a must. This Dr. would NOT let me go up the street(Physio place, my dad go's to) because he said that he wanted to "Keep an eye" on me! LOL From my PMD I can see the huge, and I mean, HUGE room through the glass doors where I go to have my physio. Thanks for reminding me(I would have probably forgot to tell him that too much PT for RSD is too much) Anyone over 25 LOL.. I wish I was 25.. no, I take that back.. them were my "wild days, Artist"!
OMG ya had me crackin' up here with BTW, CRIBS= CRPS= RSD(sometimes called CRAPS too) Thanks again my buddy! Love, Desi

Hi Christine! Yes, I too had to take two vikes because the pain was awful!! This medication( Kadian) is "Great" so far. It is expensive if you don't have Insurance!! I only had to pay $27.00 something?? for 30 .. Yes, please ask for it, sweetie.. and hey, my friend, thank you so much again! love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote