View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 11:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Majority beliefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkynose View Post
I've noticed that some folks are more lucky than others in the way this disease progresses. Does anyone understand the cause for progression both in symptoms and/or intensity? I'm feeling quite vulnerable this morning.
Thanks
Those lucky enough to have a root cause(mine is Diabetes) agree along with big institutions(Walter Reed and others) that addressing the origins of the problem is first priority. From there it gets murky. From there it breaks down into individual beliefs, strengths, weaknesses and psycology. In MY OWN opinion the second priority is the quest for nutritional support of mitochondria.Then the third priority is as much exercise as you can stand because if you don't push, it(PN) will restrict you all the more. I remember posters that start out with one frame of mind(panic,fear,loss) and over time toughen up and become acclimated or find new resolve. I also believe that there is no guarantees. Like a roll of the dice, some get lucky and some do all that is possible and still suffer more than the rest. I am sorry that you are feeling vulnerable. If you are doing all that you know to do then you will have to ride out these feelings because bad days are there to make us appreciate it when we get good ones. I am going to search your old posts to remember your stand on meds. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.P.S. If your symptoms become more alarming than your memory of the fluid-retention caused by the meds you took, you might have to revisit them. Perhaps the side-effects would be different this time. Thanks for your support of my effort to get off Ambien. No side effects from it, just didn't want to be a slave. I have darkened the room and still wake up too early. Oh well, we all have stuff to work on don't we. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.

Last edited by zkrp01; 09-28-2015 at 11:36 AM.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (09-29-2015), February (09-28-2015), glenntaj (09-29-2015), indigo (10-03-2015), KnowNothingJon (09-28-2015), madisongrrl (09-28-2015), St George 2013 (09-28-2015)