View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 11:31 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icehouse View Post
916 days sober.

I have been using the cold weather as an excuse to not start running, but it's been in the 50's and 60's here for the last few days. Luckily where I live on the west side of Virginia we missed that huge snow storm that walloped the east coast! Anyway, that is my goal for February, to run. That is something I have not done since 2008.

Wish me luck!
You really should be so proud of yourself Icehouse. I only registered this morning, with the intention of researching this very subject, and I have been reading this thread all day, and for you to have turned your life around in the manner in which you have is not only admirable, its **** outstanding! As for the running, the day I see a jogger with a smile on their face, then i MAY consider it!
For me, walking is not an issue, I probably do 30-40 miles per week, so I guess I'm lucky, and should nip this in the bud before it becomes an issue.
I do though, have the constant tingling in the hands, and down my back. Blood tests on the 5th October, then I'll go from there.
Keep up the good work mate, your a warrior!
"Thanks for this!" says:
Icehouse (09-28-2015), newstown (09-28-2015), Wide-O (09-28-2015)