Thread: Who Knows?
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 04:29 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
You are misunderstanding the meaning of ImPACT scores. The ImPACT system is primarily used to pull athletes off the field. The ImPACT system only tests a narrow set of functions. Then, it can be combined with other symptoms assessments to determine of the athlete is healed enough to return to play. A return to normal ImPACT score does not overrule continued fogginess, headaches, dizziness, or any other PCS symptoms.

Since you do not have a baseline ImPACT score, They can only use the broad baseline. This is problematic. Return to 80% of the broad population is not relative to 'your' pre-injury function levels.

The only value of the Zoloft is to treat the anxiety and depression. It does not treat or contribute to healing your concussion. It masks symptoms rather than heals them.

What have you been doing to facilitate improvement ? Are you moderating your activity levels ? Are you doing anything to minimize anxiety levels ? What about nutrition and dietary toxins ?

What are your daily activities like ?
I am working full time, trying to exercise regularly, and trying to eat as many fruits and veggies as possible. I'm really not sure what else I can do.
miller.5887 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote