View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 10:33 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hard either way then?

Does it depend on the circumstances or the office or hospital situation?
The times I've brought gifts of food and the like it's always been readily at times greedily received...So I thought. Now does that mean I have to re-think how I can show simple appreciation for a good support staff? Not just the docs but the staff that are the ones that often times are the ones making the doc more accessabile and any billing/records/appointment issues soo much easier? Those staff people are MY heroes at times, often important times...How can I be PC and thank them appropriately? IF not food, How then? I mean, it's OK for drug reps to come to offices and 'bring lunch' for the whole office...we certainly can't do that.....nor should that be solicitated of patients...but...

I really want to show appreciation, as does Kmeb, to the folks, all the right folks who really do GOOD by/to us, the patients. Any and all perspectives/input is really appreciated! I for one, feel more confused now than before! Is it a hospital, therapy, testing, professional office/site thing that determines the protocol? - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote