View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 07:48 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default antibiotics but no answers :(

I went back to the dentist today around noon and she said the site looks really good and like it's healing well then prescribed me some antibiotics for the swelling and just said come back if it doesn't get better in a few days.

I picked up my antibiotics and have taken them 3/4 times today so far and the swelling seems about the same. It also hurts like hell. I'm so tired of being in pain and I hate taking so much motrin, tylenol and antibiotics. ugh.

Here's hoping the antibiotics I just got prescribed takes care of whatever is causing the swelling. I'm not sure how "everything looks great!" when my cheek is swollen and hurts so bad.

I've read about post extraction infections and people having to go in for debridement and the idea of that has me in a panic after all the pain and stuff I've already been through. Not only that, but I don't know if I can even afford another procedure

Haha, all my friends and family said wisdom teeth extractions are no big deal and I would be fine in a few days! yea right!
kate9989 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote