View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 02:27 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Debi, I can relate to the weather related pain. My MS acts up when it rains and gets damp and cool like it is right now. My balance is terrible.......if you didn't know me you'd certainly think I'd been drinking!

I know feeling puny just adds to your other feelings of sadness. The weather can affect our moods so much.....at least mine it does. The change of seasons always makes me a little lonely. I have no idea why or what the corelation is between that and how I feel. That first year everything bothered me.......but it gets better as time passes.

I hope you feel better soon. Maybe your daughter can make you some soup. That always seems to make me feel better. My Dad would always say "it's gettin' to be soup weather" when the weather turned cooler.

Take care of yourself.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (10-18-2015), Lara (09-29-2015), Littlepaw (09-30-2015), St George 2013 (09-29-2015)