View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 02:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hey Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
Debi, I can relate to the weather related pain. My MS acts up when it rains and gets damp and cool like it is right now. My balance is terrible.......if you didn't know me you'd certainly think I'd been drinking!

I know feeling puny just adds to your other feelings of sadness. The weather can affect our moods so much.....at least mine it does. The change of seasons always makes me a little lonely. I have no idea why or what the corelation is between that and how I feel. That first year everything bothered me.......but it gets better as time passes.

I hope you feel better soon. Maybe your daughter can make you some soup. That always seems to make me feel better. My Dad would always say "it's gettin' to be soup weather" when the weather turned cooler.

Take care of yourself.

It's funny you say that because my daughter has 2 crock pots going in my kitchen right now....lol.....2 beef roasts with 2 different recipes.....she's the crazy chef in our lives....I'm just the regular southern cook (when I can cook). I want to get better so I can at least start dinner before they get off work. We've decided for the short term we are all eating together....Luke is getting a divorce and I've lost Bubba so we're either here each night or at Christina's...there is only one house between ours and hers.

I've just got out of the shower and that really takes a toll on me. Something about the bottom of the tub my feet don't like. I just feel terrible....like I have the flu all over my body. I have so much to do in this house but I just don't feel like it right now.

Talk with you soon.

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (10-18-2015), EnglishDave (09-29-2015), ger715 (09-29-2015), Lara (09-29-2015), Littlepaw (09-30-2015)