Thread: Prolotherapy
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 04:58 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

There is no guarantee to anything we try. I'm so disappointed from hip replacement surgery..I'm left with numerous complications....never dreamed I'd end up like I have. Often wish I hadn't done it, but where would I be then. Worse off or not...Limping regardless as I do now with hip parts changed.

I have a friend who can't move her neck in either direction....totally frozen and she's working now at chiro with ultrasound and laser therapy. She would never do neck surgery....she got this issue when in rehab from hip replacement...says the pillow she slept with was so inferior so neck got all messed up. So the neck mess has caused arm and hand numbness......what a vicious cycle.

My shoulder dextrose prolo was with Dr. John Chang, sports medicine MD here in my city. He injected dextrose in 8 sites on my shoulder, 1 visit, and I did get 3 years of relief.

I believe certain areas work better than other areas, like smaller areas.

I've talked to people who got help with PRP in their knees....it can take 2-3 visits. One doesn't know until they go thru it. It's the cost of PRP that holds me back. But surgery on knee is out of the question for me.

Whatever you decide I wish you the best results. I'd like to hear how you are.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Akash (09-30-2015)