Old 09-29-2015, 06:01 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Debi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by St George 2013 View Post
It's funny you say that because my daughter has 2 crock pots going in my kitchen right now....lol.....2 beef roasts with 2 different recipes.....she's the crazy chef in our lives....I'm just the regular southern cook (when I can cook). I want to get better so I can at least start dinner before they get off work. We've decided for the short term we are all eating together....Luke is getting a divorce and I've lost Bubba so we're either here each night or at Christina's...there is only one house between ours and hers.

I've just got out of the shower and that really takes a toll on me. Something about the bottom of the tub my feet don't like. I just feel terrible....like I have the flu all over my body. I have so much to do in this house but I just don't feel like it right now.

Talk with you soon.

Debi from Georgia

It appears all of you have a real good set up for dinner (your daughter is a "doll") taking care of most of the cooking. I've got a feeling it won't be long before you are getting dinner started.

I have a shower; but the floor really aggravates the bottom of my feet too. Most tubs have the little rough area to prevent slipping; pretty much causing the same reaction. (Actually, I took a bit of a nose dive last night when going into the kitchen to get my meds; my feet had been burning so I was wearing my soft slippers adjusted loosely. One foot came out of the slipper which remained behind. The rest is history. Luckily just a little sore; but am okay.)

Unfortunately, with all you have been through and feeling as you do; getting the house in order understandably has not been a priority.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (10-18-2015), EnglishDave (09-30-2015), Littlepaw (09-30-2015), St George 2013 (09-30-2015)