View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 12:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi there glorybeeric and welcome. I heard that the two of these are "Twins" to one another. Well, wasn't so for me. I was first "offered" the Lyrica 75 mg. OMG 1 did me in!! knocked my butt out cold. slept for a day and a half. Now, my sister and my dad who is 75 Years "young" takes this same dose and does fine on it. I am on the neurontin 300 Mg. in the afternoon and my PD just now put me on 6oo mg. of the neurontin at It does not bother me. At first.. the first 3 days, I was a little groggy, but nothing like the lyrica. You may need a smaller dose maybe?? did the smaller does help your pain? Ok, why do you think Pain management Dr.'s are over rated? I have to disagree with you on this one. Why do you think your in control when you just mentioned above about the trouble your having with the neurontin? A lot of us here have a pain management Dr. You mentioned oxycodone. Well, if that helps you, take it. Why would you even say;"I am not a pill pusher"? I am sorry, I can't help much, only by telling you how my experience is with the two pills. some can take it(neurontin, Lyrica) some can't. wishing you the best! Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote