View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 12:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default what is hardship

Hi i was just reading your story i wish i could help you. But i have never heard of hard ship before is this some thing in the states or canada. I am from nova scotia canada and i am on comp because my tos was caused from the type of work i was doing. I know i had to fight with them but after all the doctors i saw and reports from them they finely excepted it. But one thing i know is never give up because thats just what they wont you to do the more they can frustrate you the better for them i would say get your self a good doctor who will write reports after reports in your favor write every thing you have been though and let them know you wont be going any where any time soon. Tell them you well go to the press make as many threat as you can come up with. i know here in canada when you let them know you well never stop fighting it does make a difference. I would also look in to comp because if a doctor will say its because of the job you did then you would have a case with them. I feel for you and i truly hope every thing will work out and if you would like i would be more then happy to help you researcher your options i have the time because i dont work at this point so i have time.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote