View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 07:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Good morning Healthgirl :)

I would have thought the same as you....that that type of weather worsened both conditions.....have no idea what the difference is but I can tell you I have suffered mightily this week. It's been rainy and misting all week and overcast. I have been in the bed more than out of it and if I don't take my pain meds on time I really have a hard time trying to bring the pain level back down.

I had migraines years ago and thank goodness mine have been controlled by Tenormin for years.....25 mg a day and he said I would have to take it for the rest of my life. The dr was just my PCP at the time and said his college roommate was helped by this med. No dr ever did an MRI which I think is usually done when someone has migraines so I might have a tumor the size of Texas in my head.....oh wait....no I don't...I had a PET scan after my chemo ended an they would have found it then right ?.....lol....sorry about that dark humor.

Take care Healthgirl and I'll be curious to see what other posters have to say about the weather.

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote