View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 11:58 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi BJS1228.
You make perfect sense to me!

My spine has similar issue in L4, L5 and although they may not be the cause of my sensations they are a contributor. I say that because I have been seeing a chiropractor who is working to alleviate those spinal issues and the burning in my low back and under my left thigh are pretty well gone. It hasn't really helped in the other areas.

An MRI of your cervical spine might be useful. They should order it based on your symptoms also being in your arms. I had an MRI of my cervical spine and I have a lot going on. The neurologist thought we may have found a cause but he ruled it out when he performed a simply test. He had me bend my head down and if my symptoms were triggered it could mean my cervical spine is the cause. Nothing was triggered.

Like other members I do recommend B12 supplementation. I hope you get an appointment with a neurologist soon and my suggestion is to do your research before you go. This forum has tons of information. If you have questions posts them or PM someone who seems to be having similar problems. This group has very kind, caring people who want to help.
pinkynose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bjs1228 (10-01-2015), zkrp01 (10-04-2015)