View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 11:32 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hello Bryanna,

Thank you for your answer.

I went to do a CT scan and the endodontist gave me his feedback. He said again there is nothing wrong with the root canal and he can't see infection neither...but now I feel pain in my throat too...( only one side)

Because I don't have any pain in my tooth he doesn't think removing the tooth is a good option or do a retreament neither....
He said my symptoms are more related to the nerves and the fact that I kept my mouth wild open during the root canal treatment and eventually it will go away with time.

I have an appointment to an oral surgeon at the hospital but it's november so I asked for a referal for a private one and he said that this is pointless because they will send me to the hospital anyway.

I'm a bit lost and I don' know what do to. I read a lot of post about the same problem but most of the people have pain in the tooth so i'm not sure i'm in the same position.

Did you heard about someone having the same symptoms as me ear throat pain but no pain in the tooth ? Did they find relief after removing the tooth ?

Thanks
celeste is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote